The red stars shows our hunting concessions in South Africa
All prices are quoted in United States Dollars. The daily rate depends on whether you choose to hunt on a 2×1 or 1×1 basis as well as whether you are hunting for Plains Game or the Big Five:
- 2×1 – Two hunters are accompanied by one professional hunter
- 1×1 – One hunter is accompanied by one professional hunter
- 3 x and more hunters: Hunting Legends is one of the few companies in Africa which can accommodate large groups of hunters and observers at a time. Some of our concessions and camps are equipped and capable of servicing groups of up to 30 plus.
The prices listed do not include any discounts for group bookings or any special packages offered from time to time. Contact us for our special packages or visit our website for more information.
Daily Rates Include:
- All accommodation and catering
- Coordination of Safari Travel, assistance with customs and immigration formalities.
- Services of our fully licensed Professional Hunters and use of our special equipped safari hunting vehicles for the duration of your Safari.
- Laundry Service
- Field preparation and delivery of trophies to the taxidermist
- Liquor in moderation (Excludes Imported Alcohol’s)
Daily Rates Exclude:
- Trophy fees on all animals taken or wounded
- Airport transfer fees
- Dip, pack, crate and shipping charges of trophies
- South African Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14% on daily fees only
- Costs of any air charters if so required
- Taxidermy work
- Gratuities for camp staff/professional hunters or trackers
- Costs of any personal expenses as incurred
These fees which are “not included” in the Daily Rates are paid at the conclusion of the safari based on actual costs incurred by CASH or BANK TRANSFER.
Electronic transfer facilities and credit card payments can also be offered, however a surcharge of the local banks may be applicable on credit card payments.
Hunting Legends Price List continued ….
Big 5 Hunts:
- Elephant – Minimum charge of 18 days
- Leopard – Minimum charge of 14 days
- Buffalo – Minimum charge of 10 days
- Lion – Minimum charge of 7 to 21 days (South Africa)
- White Rhino – Minimum charge of 7 days
- Hippo – Minimum charge of 7 days
- Crocodile – Minimum charge of 7 days (South Africa)
Please visit the following pages for more helpful information:
- booking conditions, (bookings page)
- packing and check list for your safari (sidebar – more information)
- rifles and import papers ( sidebar – more information)
Thank you for your support, we look forward to hosting you in Africa soon!